Notifications are sent directly from dotStaff regarding a specific action taken, or an action that needs to be taken. These notifications ensure our users are aware of activity taking place in dotStaff.
There are two types of notifications:
- In Product Notification = Sent directly in the Product utilizing the Bell Icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Email Notification = Sent directly to the notification email associated to the user’s account
Users MUST verify their notification email in order to receive notifications. Follow these steps to verify the notification email
- Click on the text in the yellow bar at the top of the screen upon logging in
- Confirm the notification email by typing it in the available cell
- Click Submit
- Locate the email that was sent to the confirmed address
- Click the personal link provided within the email. A Success message will appear
Users can manage which notifications they wish to receive and those they do not wish to receive. Follow these steps to regulate notification preferences
- Click My Account
- Select Notification Preferences
- There are columns for Email and Feed. Select to turn on and off notifications by clicking the icon
- On = Green check mark
- Off = Red slash
- When finished, click Save
Upon logging in to a new account, the user is prompted to select OK or Cancel.
- By selecting OK, the user will receive Posting notifications
- By selecting Cancel, the user will not receive Posting notifications
Follow these steps to turn Posting notifications on or off:
- Click My Account.
- Select Personal Account.
- Be sure the About tab is open and click Edit.
- Use the dropdown for Posting Notifications to select:
- Yes = User will receive Posting notifications
- No = User will not receive Posting notifications
- Click Save.