If you have decided a candidate will not fit the needs of the position and would like to remove them from consideration, you can reject them.
Do not reject any candidate that you are unsure about. Only reject those that will not be considered at all.
- Click Postings in the navigation tool on the left
- Select View Postings
- Locate the Posting of interest. Set the date range if needed
- Double-click to open the Posting
- Click the Bids tab
- Check the box for any candidate that is of no interest
- Click the red Reject button above
- Provide a reason and any comments for the rejection
- Click Reject. Upon clicking, an automated email is sent to the Vendor and the status of the bid updates to “Rejected by Client”