Once all required fields are completed and the posting has been saved, it is possible to create a posting template for future use to save time when creating a similar Staff Augmentation posting.
To utilize the template for future positions, select the type “From a Template” when creating the posting.
Do not create a template for Pre-Identified (EOR) postings.
- Click Save as Template
- Enter a Title for the template
- Type a template description if applicable
- Make the template Private or Public by checking the appropriate box
- Private: Only you will have access to the template
- Public: All Users will have access to the template
- Select Yes, to make the template Active
- Click Save
Only changes to the Posting Status field will generate a notification to Vendors of any updates or changes. All edits outside of the status field, should be relayed to the MSP who in turn informs the Vendors.