For Knowledge Services to pay the Vendor, the Client must first pay Knowledge Services
Payment terms vary for each client. Client payment terms to Knowledge Services and Knowledge Services payment terms to you may be detailed in your client-specific Master Service Agreement
Once client payment is received, the Status column will show as Paid. At this point, a date will be displayed in the Expected Payment Date That is the date when you might expect the payment to you to be made.
- Login to dotStaff
- Navigate to Receivables Center > Vendor Remittance.
- In the Vendor Payment Search window, enter Payment Number upon which to search.
- A minimum of 3 digits must be entered
- Click Search
- Utilize the filter and sorting functions to further isolate results as necessary
- To see an entry's rate sheet details, place a check in the entry's corresponding box, then click the Rate Sheet button
- Click the expand arrow to see details of a line entry
- To perform another payment search, use the Search button and repeat the steps