In order to activate a new account, a user or resource must use the link sent via email. The activation link is emailed when an account is created or manually resent. Both Vendor Administrators and Vendor User can resend the Account Activation email containing the activation link.
- Log in to dotStaff
- Navigate to Records Management
- Select View Users
- Use the filters to locate the user or resource who will receive the account activation notification and code. Set the date range if necessary
- Check the box beside the name of the user or resource
- Click Resend in the upper right-hand corner. Although the button says Resend, this may be the first account activation notification the user has received
- A success message appears. Click OK.
Note: If a user has already registered their account, you cannot resend a notification email