The status of a timesheet determines if it can be edited
- A timesheet that has already moved beyond Draft or Awaiting Approval to a status of Denied, can be edited. However, if a change is made to the timesheet, it will need to be re-submitted for approval (Submit for Approval button). The approval cycle and will begin again for that entry.
- A timesheet that has already moved beyond Draft or Awaiting Approval to a status of Approved, Invoiced, Paid or Complete cannot be edited. Contact your employer for further assistance.
- A timesheet with a status of Disputed will be locked and will not be editable. Only when it has reached a resolution will it again be editable.
- Select Time/Projects from the navigation tool
- Click on View Time
- Use the filter to bring forward the timesheets of interest
- Double click on the line item that is to be edited. The Timesheet window will open.
Before making any edits, verify the timesheet, Contract, Project, and Category selections are correct.
- Edit the information as needed
- Click the appropriate button to Save As Draft, or if ready, Submit For Approval. Wait for the screen to refresh.
- Once the Success Message appears, click “OK”.
- If all necessary changes have been made, click to close the window.
- Navigate to a different timesheet using the selection fields (Select Day, Enter Time For, Contract, Project, and Category) to continue making edits, if necessary.