Once a candidate is selected for a position and moves to Onboarding status, the Vendor and Managed Service Provider work back and forth until all tasks are checked off. The Vendor has the ability to check off tasks in the View Bids portal.
- Accept the Engagement Request. The status will read Onboarding
- Select View Bids from the navigation tool
- Locate the Candidate’s bid. Set the date range as necessary
- Double click to open
- Click Edit
- Under the Onboarding Category section, place a check in the box for the item that is completed
- Provide an expiration date (if applicable)
- Click the paperclip icon to upload an attachment (if applicable)
Follow steps 6-8 to mark any additional tasks complete
- Click Save
Once all tasks have been checked off by the Vendor and MSP, the status updates to Cleared.
Reach out to the Managed Service Provider for further assistance