- Click on Time/Projects in the navigation tool
- Select Add Time
- Use the calendar icon to select the week you wish to enter time
- Use the dropdown to select the Contract you wish to enter time
- Use the dropdown to select the Project you wish to enter time
If the field is unavailable, the Resource has not been tied to a Project. Contact the MSP for further assistance.
- Use the dropdown to select the Category
- Type any Comments (if applicable)
- Enter Time In. This is the time you started working
- Enter Break Out (if applicable). This is the time you left to go on a break
- Enter Break In (if applicable). This is the time you came back from your break to begin work again
- Enter Time Out. This is the time you stopped working
Pay close attention to AM and PM on the timesheet. Always make sure the total hours worked each day calculates properly.
- After all the time is entered, click Submit for Approval
If you save the time in draft status, the Manager is unable to see the timesheet to approve
Once submitted, the status reads “Awaiting Approval”, and has been submitted to the Manager for approval. Once approved, the timesheet is locked from editing.